Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to use this guide
Welcome to the ENG 603 research guide. This guide will provide resources for use in researching topics for the feasibility study assigned as part of your Technical and Professional Writing class.
This guide is divided into the following sections:
- Finding Books & E-Books: This search function will direct you towards books in the library or E-books that relate to your research topic.
- Finding Articles and online databases: This page will show you various articles and other tools that will help you choose and research topics for this class.
- Demographics: demographical information that provides insight into the communities and people affected by your topic. Particularly useful when researching business topics.
- Government Documents: Links to Forsyth Library's Government Documents LibGuide. Use the collected links to locate Legislative and Executive Branch resources germane to your topic.
- Cite & Evaluate: This resource provides guidelines on the best research practices.
- Interlibrary Loan: This is a service provided to FHSU faculty, staff, and students who need access research materials that are not owned by Forsyth Library.
- Help: Get information on connecting to library databases or contact information for your librarian.