Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to use this guide
This guide will help you locate and access resources for research in English. This guide is divided into the following sections:
- Finding Articles: This page will show you various articles and other tools that will help you choose and research topics for this class.
- Books& E-books: This search function will direct you towards books in the library or E-books that relate to your research topic.
- World literature: This page will provide you with research databases, resources and reference E-Books that will help you with your Literature topics.
- Websites: This page will provide web links on different aspects involved with writing a research topic for this class.
- Cite, evaluate and avoiding plagiarism: This resource provides guidelines on the best research practices.
Search for Articles, Books, and more with Primo!
Search Books & More to find books & e-books, print & e-journals, DVDs, CDs, government documents, & more.
Search Articles to find articles and other items from our subscription databases.
Search Digital Archives to find digitized photos, FHSU theses, Reveille yearbooks, and more.
Or search Everything with a single search.