Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Use This Guide
This guide is for IDS 803 students. It is broken into the following sections:
- Choosing a Topic: The resources on this tab will help you identify topics of interest, do background research, and distill your topic into a research question.
- Generating Keywords: The resources on this tab will help you identify keywords to use in your search.
- Searching: This tab provides access to the library catalog and to all-purpose databases.
- Citing and Evaluating: The resources on this tab will help you evaluate potential sources, cite them, and avoid plagiarism.
- Get Help: This tab lists resources for getting help with research and writing.
Research Planning Worksheet